We Were UV
Based in Milan, Italy
A ferocious world
The 6th of June 1944, the Dead started their hunt against mankind. Ten years later, the world has turned into a mass of crumbles, where the few survivors try to fight against the hunger of the dead. What remains of Italy has slipped into a new medieval age. Religious fanatics raised back to power, imposing a new order in the peninsula: in these anachronistic lands, called Sanctum Imperium, the fires of the inquisition are once more burning the human flesh, punishing everyone that threatens the power of the new Clergy, whether living or dead.
Written by Leonardo Moretti and Matteo Cortini after more than fifteen years of work, and distributed by Asmodee Italia, Sine Requie is an award winning tabletop role playing game, which has fascinated and terrorised thousands of fans.
- A plot filled with twists | A time chasing adventure against a mysterious heretic cult, the Snake Eyes, in an sophisticated mixture of power, money, magic and corruption.
- Marvellous illustrations | The drawings that will follow you around the story are inspired by divisionist and futurist paintings, along with stamps of Italian art deco from the early ‘900s.
- Tarots-based game system | Combat and events are resolved by means of a tarot deck: every tarot has a unique effect on the story and player actions.
- Strategic resource management | To succeed in their quest and bring their guts back home, players will have to survive hunger, exhaustion and despair.
- Death never sleeps | In Sine Requie, everyone who dies turns into a flesh-eating monster, even companions.
Sine Requie: Snake Eyes | Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
About We Were UV
We Were UV (WWUV), formerly known as Unreal Vision, is an independent team of Developers that has been working for more than 5 years in the gaming industry. At present we are developing our most ambitious project to date: an online racing battle arena called "Toygeddon" that will let you compete in spectacular challenges where you can destroy your opponents and steal their abilities! The game will be available free-to-play on Windows PC.
More information on We Were UV, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Sine Requie: Snake Eyes Credits
Davide Di Lorenzo
[Sine Requie - Snake Eyes] Facebook
[Sine Requie - Snake Eyes] Web
[We Were UV] Facebook
[We Were UV] Web